Students in Potential Crisis

If you have concerns about the emotional or physical wellbeing of your son or daughter, or another student, you can report your concern to the Dean of Students office.  They can reach out to this student and assess their wellbeing, and if needed refer them to an appropriate resource for further assistance. 
Click here to Submit a concern.

Helping a Friend or Family Member  The Top 10 Mental Health Sites
Helping others after a suicide
 Mayo Clinic 
 Helping Others after Suicide Handout  
Student Veteran specific:

The Counseling Center is providing this information to be helpful.  We understand this is not an exhaustive list. You can find out more infomation about substance abuse related issues at our "Substance Abuse Services - Alcohol and Other Drugs" webpage.