Peer Counselors are available
DURING FINALS: Monday-Thursday from 6- 9:30 pm
Come in Person!
RM 319, RSS Building
Chat not available here?
Check our partner 211
Join us for the Mental Health Monologues
Tickets available at the CofC Marketplace
Would you like to talk to someone about:
- Family problems?
- Changing habits?
- Roommate issues?
- Academic pressures?
- Tough Decisions?
- Anything that stresses you out?
Peer Counseling is a service for College of Charleston students offered by College of Charleston students. Peer Counselors provide supportive listening, help with decision making, and referrals for various campus and local services and activities. All of this is offered in a confidential, non-judgmental environment. Peer Counselors are also available for class room presentations related to mental health issues. This program is supported by the College of Charleston Counseling and Substance Abuse Services and other College of Charleston faculty and staff.
- Starting September 13th, 2010 from 5:00 to 9:00pm
- Monday through Thursday
- 3rd Floor, rm 319 Robert Scott Small Building
- In the Health Education Office
Three ways to talk to a Peer Counselor!
- Phone: Peer Counseling Help Line 843.953.7411
- In Person: Monday through Thursday from 5:00 to 9:00pm
- Live Chat: Monday through Thursday from 5:00 to 9:00pm