Counseling and Substance Abuse Services
To make an appointment...
please call 843.953.5640.
Your first appointment will be 30 minutes focused on getting to know your concerns and
helping you get to the right source of help, either here at CASAS or a counselor in the community
* All services are completely confidential.
* CASAS counselors are not "responsible authorities" (employees) for Title IX.
This allows a student to report being a victim of a crime confidentially.
- How are you feeling? Take an online mental health screening - anonymous, confidential.
- Are you in crisis? Please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK.
- Don't wait until it's too late. Click on a box under Our Services below to learn how we can help.
- Reminder – Alcohol Edu & Haven are required for all incoming freshman and transfer students under the age of 24
RSS (Robert Scott Small Building) Suite 300 Third Floor
Enter the RSS Building from Cougar Mall as pictured below