Counseling and Substance Abuse Services
- How are you feeling? Take a mental health screening - online, anonymous, confidential.
- Or Just Come to just talk. To make an appointment...please call 843.953.5640. Your first appointment will be 30 minutes focused on getting to know your concerns and helping you get to the right source of help,either here at CASAS or a counselor in the community.
- Are you in crisis? Please call 2-1-1 for help within South Carolina, or the National Hotline at 1-800-273-TALK.
- * All services are completely confidential. * CASAS counselors are not "responsible authorities" (employees) for Title IX. This allows a student to report being a victim of a crime confidentially.
- Reminder – Alcohol Edu & Haven are required for all incoming freshman and transfer students under the age of 24
Don't wait until it's too late. Click on an icon below "Our Services" to learn more about how we can help.
Our Location is RSS Third Floor
Located off Cougar Mall in The Robert Scott Small Building Suite 300
Robert Scott Small Building pictured above