Do Not Cancel that Class!
Schedule a Talk or a Training for Your Class
Schedule a Great Class with Us
What is our Do Not Cancel that Class Program?
We encourage professors and staff do allow us to come into your class and provide an educational talk, training or discussion of interest to the emergining adult population. We say "do not cancel that class" because we are comfortable providing the talk when the professor can not be present.
ASK us to provide a
- Educational Talk
Don't have a class?
You can still contact us to come and talk.
We provide talks to
How to arrange a presentation
- Read through the suggested topics and fill out the Do Not Cancel that Class form approximately 2 weeks before the date of the class.
- If you want a specific topic that meets the needs of your class we can design a presentation for you on a mental health or health related topic.
- Have a last minute presentation?
- email Rachael McNamara at email@example.com
- She does everything she can to cover the class for the professor
Follow our Groups on social media
Our Location: Health Education is located within the Counseling and Substance Abuse Services Center,
The Robert Scott Small Building (RSS), 175 Calhoun Street, 2nd Floor.
Building 23 on our Campus Map
Enter Robert Scott Small Building from Cougar Mall across from Maybank Hall.
Suicide Prevention: We offer suicide prevention training year round to encourage our students to help take care of each other and promote positive well being.
Our Health Education Staff:
Rachael McNamara, MA, Health Educator firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about illness, immunizations, or other medical topic please visit the Student Health Services webpage.